GUEST ROOM OCCUPANCY POLICIES
Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suites has generous limits for the maximum occupancy of our various classes of rooms. These limits are for guest safety and comfort, as well as to avoid excessive wear and tear on our facilities. Please respect these limits in our rooms and do not entertain visitors or bring extra persons into your hotel guest room except for brief periods during the day but not later than 6pm.
Room Environmental Policy
At Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suite, we constantly challenge ourselves to provide the right environment for our guests and team members through the promotion of health environmental awareness. We constantly train and retain our staff and team members to incorporate good environmental practices in all aspects of our operations by periodically reviewing our practices, procedures and objectives.
Adult Room Occupancy
With our king-size beds in all our rooms, Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suite treat all your guests as “Kings” in our rooms. Therefore, a maximum of two adults are allowed in our rooms for guest safety and comfort, as well as to avoid excessive wear and tear on the facilities in our room amenities
However, if you desire to accommodate an extra adult in your room, you MUST inform the Front Office to demand for an extra mattress and other room amenities like Dental Kit Soap and Towel at a token of N5,000 only, per night. Should the hotel discover that you harboured visitors in your room without informing us, irrespective of the age, you will be liable to Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suite to pay N10,000 as fine per person (regardless of age) per night.
Friends and Visitors
While of course you are welcome to invite local friends and relatives for a special treat or dine with you in our royal Restaurant at Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suites at a token rate of N1,500 for our Royal Combo Food Menu. For visitors who wish to use other facilities like our gym, swimming pool, or other leisure facilities, you will pay a token charge of N1,500, and for children between age 0-12, we also charge N1,000 per child.
Bringing in Food from Outside into the Hotel
Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suites is a 4-star hotel and not a public picnic ground or beer garden. Guests are not allowed to bring in Pre-cooked food in pots or plastic-ware in any quantity to our hotel. This is to ensure the good health and well-being of our guest, and to protect the adverse affect such food left-over will bring to the atmosphere and cleanliness of the hotel. Except for snacks, such Pre-cooked food is not allowed and should not be consumed inside our guestroom, or anywhere within the hotel premises.
Rather, we have in our menu, free complimentary Breakfast and variety of well prepared food by our professional Chef, in our Royal Combo menu at a token cost of N1,500 per order, to satisfy your hunger.
“No Smoking” Facility
Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suites is strictly no smoking facility. Smoking of any kind of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, durian, kimchi, Marijuana (we-we) and other products which leave a lingering odour in and around our rooms are not permitted in our guest rooms, balconies and any areas used for dining or relaxing. However, smokers are allowed to smoke at the Swimming Pool side only.
Failure to observe these prohibitions will attracts a fine of N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand Naira, only) or an immediate check-out of our guest from the room and forfeiture of the night accommodation as sanitization fee for the room.
Mountroyal Centre Hotel and Suites classifies age group as follows:
– 0 years to 2 years is classed as a Baby or Infant;
– 2 years to 12years is classed as a Child;
– 13years and over is classed as an adult.
· Babies occupying parents’ room under any circumstances stay free of charge;
· The first 2 children sharing a room with two adults stay free of charge – excluding breakfast;
· Note that under the above circumstance, for a third child to share the room with two adults is not possible and is not permitted. However this does not apply when the third child is a baby – as the baby will occupy a cot;
· In the event of only one adult occupying a room, status of the single parent will be respected, i.e a single room rate will apply irrespective of one or two children are staying with the single parent in the same room.
· If children occupy their own room (i.e no adult sharing), the the room will be charged a single adult rate, the second child will stay free of charge excluding breakfast (in the event that the rate includes breakfast).
· Child or Children aged between 2years and 11years;
· Children and Infants may not stay in any room without and Adult;
· Persons aged over 12years will be charged as per “Extra Person” rated each;
· All room rates are based on two adults. “Extra Person” charges will be applied/charged on a “Room Only” basis, unless otherwise stated;
· “Extra Person” rate of N2,000 per night will be added in a separate line at payment summary; i.e. “Extra Person” rates includes a Queen-size Mattress);
· Children and Infants sharing a room with their parents or guardians may do so free of charge, if they are using existing beds and linen, and not exceeding the maximum occupancy for the given room type;
· Additional fee of N2,000 per night each will apply if sofa/bed/mattress and linen (including baby crib-where & when available) are required for the children.
Thank you for your patronage.
Plot B19 Amuwo, Ago Okota Palace Way
Link Road, Amuwo Odofin, Beside GTBank and Anchorage
Estate Opposite Mopol Junction Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel.: +234 9069179335